EzyFree Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.EzyFree.com website or any individual service provided by EzyFree (collectively referred to as the "Service").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, clients, users and others who access or use the Service ("You", "User", "Client", "Your").
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Membership Rules
By using ezyfree.com, you will agree to the following conditions:
- Users must reside in the United States.
- Users must provide valid and truthful information during all stages of membership at EzyFree.com
- Users must not create more than one account per person, nor may they create more than one account per household. Users of EzyFree.com are not allowed to refer a relative or a member of the same household.
- Users can only complete surveys and offers for the country that they are currently residing in.
- Users may not complete an offer that you have already completed on EzyFree.com or on any other similar website(s) or app(s).
- Users must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute their internet connection.
- Users must not use a temporary or disposable email service.
- Accounts and Account points may not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by EzyFree.com
- We are not responsible for reward items that are lost or stolen during item delivery, nor do we offer exchanges, replacements or refunds for prizes once they have been processed. All reward orders are final.
- We reserve the right to close your account and forfeit any points if you or your referrals are found to have violated our terms of service.
- We reserve the right to request identification information such as a driver's license or passport in order to verify your identity. Failure to provide such information may result in account closure.
- You must provide your truthful personal information on any offers or surveys that you complete through EzyFree. Otherwise, your account points will be forfeit and your account will be closed permanently.
- Accounts that, for one hundred and eighty days, have not (i) been logged into or (ii) earned any points are deemed inactive and any points remaining on those accounts are expired and forfeited.
- We reserve the right to set a maximum limit on the total dollar amount in rewards redeemed within a 24-hour period.
- We reserve the right to withhold or deduct points from your account if your completed survey was found to be fraudulent or if the survey complete was not paid for by our survey partner.
- Users are eligible to earn, win or accumulate points from time to time via methods prescribed, offered or made available from time to time by us in our sole discretion. The issuance or revocation of points to or from Users shall be determined and carried out by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Points are not currency and have no rights or value except as specifically set forth under these Terms.
- Users can redeem points they have accumulated for rewards available in the rewards section of this website, subject to minimum redemption requirements established by us from time to time. The rewards that are available, and the points required to redeem for such rewards, shall be determined by us in our sole discretion. Rewards fulfilled electronically will be dispatched after 30 days, subject to availability. Lost, stolen or damaged rewards are not subject to replacement or refund of points. All redemptions are final and Users can not exchange rewards or obtain refunds.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You expressly agree that we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of any misrepresentations you make in this regard.
4. Referral Program
You will receive 20% of earnings from all referrals except from bonuses received (such as daily check in, contest winnings, point booster codes redeemed, etc).
There is no limit to the amount of referral bonuses you can receive.
If referral points are found to be fraudulent or if the survey a referral completes was not paid for by our survey partner, the referral points will not be credited and may be deducted from your account.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with EzyFree and may result in legal prosecution. EzyFree strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. EzyFree may charge up to $5 per Spam email sent. Multiple signups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. EzyFree will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple signups.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach these Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree not to post to EzyFree's website or social media, or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content" means the transmission of information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials generated by a user) that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without EzyFree's prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual's privacy or infringement of publicity rights;
- denigrates, ridicules, or demeans another person; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the EzyFree servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
8. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of EzyFree and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of EzyFree.
9. Third-Party Sites
Our Service uses and may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by EzyFree.
EzyFree has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the availability, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Any information provided to EzyFree by the User is truthful to the best of the User's knowledge and in the event any such information changes, the User shall notify the EzyFree of any such change within a reasonable amount of time. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EzyFree and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
11. Limitation of Liability
No license to the user is implied in these disclaimers. Nothing herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing EzyFree's responsibilities and obligations to clients in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In no event shall EzyFree, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third-party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance
EzyFree, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Services will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service are free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for any virus or malware, and related harm, injury and damage, of any nature that your computer or other devices become in contact with while you are using our website, tools or services. Please maintain up to date anti-virus anti-malware software at all time while you are using our website, and related tools, services and functions. We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any nature that takes place due to your following of any Photoshop related or other educational or informative instructions you are exposed to via our website or service.
13. Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our Service. From time to time, we may experience delays in updating information on the Service. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be described inaccurately or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, under no circumstances will EzyFree ever be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Service, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by EzyFree or any person for whom EzyFree is responsible, and even if EzyFree has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
15. Governing Law; Agreement to Arbitrate and Class action waiver
We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. The Terms and Conditions, and any dispute concerning or relating to the website or your use of the Service, shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any dispute or controversy brought by you relating to or arising out of the Services shall be settled by binding arbitration to be held in Morris County, NJ under the then existing rules of the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules as in effect at the time the dispute or controversy arises. The arbitrator may grant equitable relief and other relief in such dispute or controversy. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding on the parties to the arbitration and judgment may be entered on the decision of the arbitrator in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall apply New Jersey law to the merits of any dispute or claim, without reference to rules of conflicts of law.
Any arbitration of a claim will be on an individual basis. You understand and agree that you are waiving the right to participate as a class representative or class member in a class action lawsuit.
The caption to each Section of these Terms are for convenience of reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation hereof.
16. Tax Matters
You acknowledge and agree that we do not have the ability, in every instance, to determine whether or not the points, rewards, prizes, or credits you earned or redeemed in EzyFree and any of EzyFree's social media accounts are considered reportable taxable earnings in your jurisdiction . You are therefore responsible for any and all tax liability arising from or associated with your use of EzyFree, including liability arising from your accrual of points or your redemption of such points for cash or other value, and waive any and all claims against us for, or in relation to, the foregoing. As a condition of your continued use of EzyFree, we reserve the right to require you to provide necessary tax reporting information if our records show that you are or may be required to report the value of your points, rewards, prizes, or credits to an appropriate tax authority. We encourage you, and it is your responsibility, to seek the advice of a tax professional in order to determine the tax consequences of your use of EzyFree, and any associated points, rewards, prizes, or credits earned or redeemed.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any revisions. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Service.
18. Severability of Terms/Waiver/Entire Agreement
20. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the rights and restrictions above, please contact us at: email@example.com
By continuing to sign in and use EzyFree.com, you agree to abide by these terms.
Last updated: 1/1/2021